Service Needs Innovation
Since the start of 2022, PHHS has been diligently working alongside the Hilton Garden Inn Moon Township to implement innovative guest service solutions. The goal is to combat the struggles all hoteliers and staff face daily even pre-pandemic and the global labor shortage. Incorporating contactless solutions and service robotics can provide the exact help this industry needs to succeed. Some businesses have already started to implement this new technology thanks to the work of robotics companies and partners around the world like PHHS.
Tech Solutions for the Hilton Garden Inn
Located 10 minutes from the Pittsburgh Airport, Hilton Garden Inn Moon Township has had no struggle keeping their occupancy level high. Their continued success pushed them to look for ways to streamline their operations. After multiple consultations, PHHS knew that innovative technology was the solution. Now guests can experience the hotel in ways they never have before, and staff has the help they were so desperately searching for.
Thanks to the PHHS Partnership, guests can now confidently...
- Sleep on Anti-Viral Bedding that is 100% waterproof and 100% bed bug-proof (currently in select rooms only)
- Enjoy a unique dining experience with service by food service robots like CLOi and Matradee serve them
- Feel safe, protected, and relaxed in the lobby while Dust-E cleans and disinfects the floors around them
- Stay in rooms cleaned by Rosie
- Clean their high-touch personal belongings with a UV Bedside Station (currently in select rooms only)
- Swim and workout in facilities cleaned by Electrostatic Sprayers
- Breathe healthy air disinfected by Molekule Air Purifiers
- Check-in at a front desk and work at a business center disinfected with UV Technology Devices
- Order room service by a completely autonomous T4H Delivery Robot
- Experience so much more!
The Hilton Garden Inn - Moon Township's fully immersive tech experience is not just for guests, it's a place for prospective clients of PHHS to come and experience first hand the products they are interested. Kevin Kilkeary, CEO of PHHS, feels that the in person interaction with the robotics and products is invaluable when it comes to making a decision that works best for each individual client. Many business owners are looking for ways to combat their lack of staff, increase their efficiency levels, and create unforgettable experiences for their customers. This has led many owners to turn to technology for help.
When clients see PHHS products in action -- from the DustE cleaning the lobby to the bedside UV-cleaning devices -- they'll understand how these products are making hotels safer, more efficient and overall more attractive to guests. Prospera Health and Hospitality strives to be the one stop shop where business owners of any kind can come and see hope for a solution. After that, the journey to a better business begins.
If your business could benefit from the line of products and robotics that PHHS offers, click the button below to set up an initial phone call consultation.