Prospera Health and Hospitality Services was brought to life during a time of need for increased cleanliness and reduced contact. Our goal is to help businesses maintain medical-grade cleanliness and efficiency, PHHS introduced various products to three main industries:
- Assisted Living
Our products are focused on improving cleanliness and helping businesses preserve service, quality and comfort without increasing employee workloads.
Welcome Your Guests with Confidence
Cleanliness and service are two of the most important aspects of a pleasant stay at a hotel. When using our cleaning tools, you’ll not only help lighten the workload of your team, but it will also allow your staff to focus on other things instead: the guest experience!
Hotel managers can feel at ease knowing that our products are safe and easy to use. Employees will be relieved of the constant need to clean surfaces with water and chemicals. Guests will be delighted by the presence of leading cleaning technology.
To help maintain a clean environment in your business, our line of products includes:
- Sanitation Products: includes EPA-registered disinfectants, medical-grade cleaning solutions, personal protective equipment (PPE), and UVC machines.
- Air Purifiers: quickly and effectively remove many aerosols carrying harmful viruses and bacteria.
- Mattress Protectors and Covers: antiviral bedding offers protection from dust mites, dust mite waste, pet dander, micro toxins, and mold spores.
But for those who want to go the extra mile, we’re introducing robotics!
Robots Benefit Health & Safety
We know that robots are no longer dreams of the future, but rather readily-available technologies that can make life better at your property for both staff and guests. At PHHS, we implemented robots to relieve some of the workloads of our staff, increase cleanliness and put a larger focus on guest services. The robots free up our staff so that they can focus on our guests, and robots also create a unique customer experience.
It’s a win-win!
At PHHS, we divided our robots up in four main categories:
- UV Robots: disinfect any surface without chemicals
- Cleaning Robots: independently scrubs floors and other surfaces
- Waiter Robots: cater to your guests without the need for personal contact
- Delivery Robots: care for your guests from the comfort of their room
How can we help you adopt robots at your business?