The hospitality industry has faced several challenges these past few years. Perhaps two of the most important are the increased need for cleanliness, and continuous staffing shortages across the country.
Unique, ongoing challenges call for new, forward-thinking solutions.
The UV Guardian can help tackle hospitality’s increasing challenges at once. The robot performs quick and thorough surface disinfection, reducing the need for chemical products and lowering human exposure to potentially harmful pathogens. It also doesn’t require supervision once a task or route has been programmed.
Here’s how it works:
- The UV Guardian independently drives around, making it a completely automated process.
- The high-powered UV lamps destroy any harmful bacteria and viruses in their surroundings, and have a lifespan of up to 8,000 hours.
- The smart-sensing technology allows the robot to navigate around obstacles with great precision, and calculates alternative routes as needed.
- The UV Guardian is equipped with rechargeable batteries and automatically returns to the charging station after completing disinfection tasks.
UV Lamps Replace Harmful Chemicals in Surface Disinfecting
The UV Guardian has a variety of applications and can therefore be used in a variety of industries, such as schools and colleges, medical facilities, and hotels and restaurants. The disinfecting robot cleans public spaces without chemicals, using UV lamps instead. It can be programmed using its touchscreen to clean predetermined routes. UV cleaning is a safe and thorough way to kill bacteria and viruses in large or small areas, without the need for chemicals or human interaction.
Features of the UV Guardian:
- Effective UV-C lamps disinfect areas in as little as 30 seconds, and have an effective range of 19.7 feet.
- A built-in 7-inch IPS touch screen with a custom user interface makes for easy control of the UV Guardian disinfection robot.
- Option for manual or automatic control, with the ability to control the robot remotely or assign automatic routes.
- Possibility to map out multiple destinations at once.
- The smart-sensing technology allows for the robot to navigate around obstacles with great precision, and calculates alternative routes accordingly.
Why the Hospitality Industry Needs this Robot
The UV Guardian is designed to take on the job of cleaning large areas. This reduces the use of harmful chemicals and frees up cleaning staff to focus on more detailed projects.
Robots aren’t supposed to take over jobs—they are designed to support them.
The UV Guardian is a great example of a robot that can support housekeepers or cleaners by taking on part of the workload, as well as reducing their contact with harsh chemicals. It has smart-sensing technology that makes sure it will never run into an object, person or animal. UV lamps destroy bacteria and viruses, but are not harmful to humans or animals. It is safe to use the UV Guardian alongside staff and guests.
Contact PHHS today to learn more about the UV Guardian and other robot solutions to help your business thrive.